We have to say it felt a little strange lifting all our social distancing signage at the club, but at the same time we were delighted to be preparing for “Beyond Level Zero”. However it is important to remember that some protective measures will remain in place.
So what does moving to Beyond Level Zero mean for the club?
SOCIAL DISTANCING & ONE WAY SYSTEM
The one way system and social distancing are no longer in place. However we would ask that you continue to be mindful of others who may be feeling anxious about the current easing of restrictions.
Face coverings are still required in the building (unless you are exempt). Masks can be removed when playing tennis on court, working out in the gym or seated at a table in the café area.
TRACK AND TRACE
Track and trace details will continue to be taken for Test and Protect purposes.
Please continue to use the hand sanitisers that remain positioned throughout the club.
Changing rooms and additional toilets have been reopened.
Showers will reopen on 16 August 2021.
There are no restrictions on tennis other than players are still required to wear their mask unless they are on court playing tennis. For full details of tennis activity please refer to Tennis Scotland’s guidelines which can be found here https://www.lta.org.uk/.../scotland-tennis-activity-by...
- Masks are still required to be worn until you are in the gym areas.
- The layout of the gym will remain as is for the time being.
- Booking will remain compulsory via the MyWellness app.
- Booking will remain compulsory via the MyWellness App.
- Booking slots will now be available every hour on the hour from 6am-7am right through to 9pm-10pm.
- The second Weights Rack has been reintroduced in the weights area.
- The fifth Treadmill and Assisted Dip and Pull Up station has been reintroduced into the gym area.
Please remain courteous of others and help us to continue to keep up the high standards of cleanliness.